Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Neutral Ultra Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Enjoy your active adventures in exceptional comfort of dual action performance foam for shock absorption and energy return. ABEO 3D3 Ultra Orthotics also incorporate advanced technology and performance features:
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provide customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Revolutionary energy relief system features dual-action foam to create spring in the forefoot and a shock-absorbing heel strike.
- Cool TLT® construction made of a variety of fabrics absorbs and eliminates moisture build up to keep feet cool and dry.
- Aegis® antimicrobial shield effectively fights odor and bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides extra shock absorption, balance and stability to reduce pressure on joints.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
This are fine in the right shoe
I bought these on sale. For some reason, they weren't working well in my slip-on shoes like my aetrex. They are wide. They fit better in my wide flat bottom sneakers, boots etc. Still a good price and product in the right width shoe
I have bought supports from the walking company. Which I have loved. But these particular supports are the absolute worst. The arch is set so far back it’s actually up under your heel . Don’t I repeat DO NOT buy this particular support I purchased 3 of them and now I’m stuck with them bc they won’t do a return on clearance or a store credit. Lesson learned also the customer service lady I spoke with was extremely rude! Walking company you just lost a faithful customer.
Great insoles at a great price
I mainly use these insoles at work and my feet still feel great at the end of a long shift. Not bad for the price.
We love the Walking Company
Wow is my best word to describe how awesome this company is. The quality and customer service is amazing. My feet feel wonderful and my wife is extremely happy with her new insoles.
the upper fabric peels off quickly
The bottom remains in-tact and still provides comfort and support, but the upper fabric peels off quickly. This causes the layer beneath to start deteriorating too soon, and so the life expectancy is reduced. Furthermore, the bunched up fabric that is peeling feels like there is twig in your shoe., so it needs to be smoothed out before inserting ones foot.