Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Posted Maximum Performance Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. ABEO 3D3 Maximum Performance Orthotics deliver lightweight, breathable and durable comfort to help you perform at your best.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable and ultra lightweight nitro mesh cover keeps feet cool and dry.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Energy return foam layer is breathable and provides cushioning and bouncy resilience.
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment for moisture and odor control.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
I have orthodics from Doctors that work well, but are much harder on my feet for running and walking long distances, the Abeo i have had 6 pairs and 2 currently and I think they work fantastic, in my opinion. I have recommend to friends and family and they have also had good success.
Good OTC orthotic insoles
I currently own 3 pairs of these insoles, and use them daily in my tennis and walking shoes. For an over-the-counter product, they are excellent for my very flat and wide feet. The only improvement I would suggest is to make the footbed surface a little more durable. The material shreds and frays in a few months, but I do use these vigorously for tennis about 4 hours per day. Otherwise, an excellent product at a fairly good price point, especially when compared to a custom insole.
Need more verity of shoe inserts like this, for people with severe flat feet. The more initial pain where feet are most deformed, the better.
I recently started a new fitness program. During each workout I would have tears running down my face due to pain in my arches, ankles, knees and lower back while walking on the treadmill. These orthotics have relieved most of the pain and have eliminated all the tears and allowed me to really improve my performance and calorie burn.