The Drew® Tulip is the industry's most popular therapeutic shoe mostly for its great casual style and host of comfort benefits. Two removable insoles allow for the best possible fit and full customization with the greatest of ease. Extended Medial Heel Stabilizers, wide steel shanks, and polyurethane slip-resistant outsoles make the Drew Tulip an orthopedic shoe any podiatrist would be happy to recommend.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-density insert with Drilex® Top cover
- Ultra-lightweight and Dual-density Polyurethane Slip-Resistant Outsole
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Soft Fabric Lining
- Soft, Foam-Padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
I kept these for work shoes. they are too big and heavy looking (at least in the size 13) for a dress shoe. they need better laces too. the current laces keep untying even after tying them double.
Love these shoes!!!
I adore this shoe, it’s comfortable, dressy and long lasting. I’m on my second pair and hope to get another soon. They look great with any outfit.