The women’s Fox River Diabetic crew sock is lightweight and non-binding to ease circulation. The light mesh is breathable, while Scentry™ guard resists odor. Extra cushioning under the toe and heel add comfort.
- Non-binding top eases circulation.
- Scentry® guard treatment resists odor.
- Light mesh with Wick Dry® is breathable and keeps feet dry.
- Zone cushioned comfort under to toe and heel.
- No-rub comfort toe seam.
- UltraSpun® 60% polyester, 38% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Includes 2 pairs of socks.
- Made in USA.
- Sizing: Women's Medium (fits 7-9.5), Women's Large (fits 10-12.5) Men's (fits 9-11.5), Men's X-Large (fits 12-14.5)
I am not diabetic, but have some problems w tops of crew socks being too tight. These were perfect. I am very pleased & ended up buying more!
A good option for people with diabetes
This basic white cotton diabetic sock lives up to its representation. It is truly comfortable, cushioned and irritation free. I was sorry to find out that the Walking Company only stocks it in medium; many others by this brand are available in additional sizes/models at Amazon. If you are diabetic and are purchasing casual or athletic shoes at the Walking Company, you will love this as a sock option. Enjoy!