Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
If you love ABEO B.I.O.system sandals, you'll love the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta II sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized and secure fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort and a more technical outsole ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
I have gone through 3 pairs of these sandals and am ready to buy my fourth. I find these to be extremely comfortable sandals. I can walk all day in these, and my feet never hurt!
What happened to the ABEO Post sandals and shoes?
A friend recommended the post foot bed several years ago. It was perfect for me also. Then you quit selling them. If I had known I that would happen, I would have tried to buy several pair for future use. Would you please see if you can find out what happened to the size ten POST Galeta and other styles?
Adored Goleta 1. Had to return Goleta 2.
I’d buy another pair of Goleta 1 sandals in a minute, if you brought them back. My poor feet were in heaven with what felt like strap-on orthotics! Thank you Walking Co for making the return process easy.
The ankle strap no longer allows me to adjust it tight enough for my foot. I wear an 11 but no one makes great sandles at that size for a more narrow width. I loved my Goleta Is. But when they changed the strap, it actually made wearing them dangerous. I wish they would bring back the Goleta Is or enable the straps on the Goleta IIs completely adjustable.