Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Nicole with neutral support. This on-trend boot features perforation detail and braided leather straps with tassels for Western flair. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft suede upper with perforations and braided leather straps for added appeal.
- Breathable and soft fabric lining.
- Molded polyurethane footbed is shock absorbent and adds cushioning.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible TR outsole provides durable traction.
- Shaft Height: 5 inches
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
On & Off
Too hard to put on and take off, no side zipper. Gave them away.
Nice looking ankle boot.
Runs very small. Couldn't get my heel in the shoe even tho its my usual size 81/2. Probably will fit better with a zipper on the side and larger size but didn't want to chance a larger size and not fitting. Will give to thrift shop.
Excellent boots! Love Abeo
These go on and fit amazing. The only reason I gave these boots four stars was because if you are like me and hit your heel on everything, you will mess up the outside of this heel. It's black on the outside but a clearer color beneath. Get out your sharpie! Black solid would have been a better choice in the design.
They are great. I have to use both hands to pull on but they are not difficult and I have fairly high arches. I got 2 pair since it was B1G1F. I was hesitant based on reviews but so glad I got these, one black one in beige. Now I need to think about putting a protection on the suede but I love them. So cute and comfortable.
So comfortable! Love them
Got these as a gift and was so excited - the decorative top means you have to slip these babies on carefully at first - - I had no trouble getting my foot in (although I agree they could use a zipper for those who prefer that) - - - the inside BIO is amazing - and I'd love to get more of this type of comfort for my feet!