A seasonal staple, the women’s ABEO 24/7 Ariana bootie delivers all-day comfort and style. The quilted leather panel offers instant appeal. The Suregrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole delivers increased traction and stability on mixed surfaces. This ankle boot also includes an ABEO 3D³ Premium Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for support on the job or around town.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Full grain leather upper with a quilted shaft panel for added interest.
- Breathable polyester fabric with foam back and microsuede lining.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Premium Orthotic ($80 value) for the ultimate support.
- Also includes an EVA foam insert to place underneath orthotics for a more secure fit.
- Shaft Height: 3¾ inches
- Heel Height: 1 inch
Good Slip Resistant - Bad Boot
I got these shoes hoping they would look less like bulky slip resistant nurse shoes and more like booties. Unfortunately, they do look like bulky slip resistant shoes. <-- This is the only reason I gave a star off. Otherwise, they are pretty comfortable. It says slip resistant on bottom so I don't have to store papers at my work. Hooray! Just a heads up to potential buyers, the sole on the left shoe started pulling off three days after wearing. My plan is to just super glue back on.
Order half size up
I own several pair of Abeos and purchased these along with 3 other pairs and these are smaller in the toe box every direction. Don’t know if I can return as I got rid of all the boxes figuring they’d be fine as all others were. I’m sad as I must have a defined heel at work and these fit a segment missing in my shoe collection.
very comfortable boot
This boot is very comfortable for walking as well as warm in inclement weather. My only complaint is that they are not high enough up the leg. The hem of my slacks get caught up on the top of the boot and I have to pull my slacks down over the top of the boot when I stand up. Otherwise, great boot.
usable year round
very comfortable and have a good tread for the snow cover sidewalks