Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for daily wear, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Tangier ballet flat with neutral support offers everyday style and signature customized comfort. The stretch fabric upper paired with an elastic top line provide a more accommodating fit. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Stretch fabric upper with an elasticized topline for a secure yet flexible fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system® technology with a custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
Great ballet flats
I have been looking for a comfortable flat with support. These fit the bill. The fabric gives enough stretch to form to my feet. My husband thought these were really cute. Wish you make these in more colors, maybe even prints.
Received these shoes several days ago. They fit good. Great support. I wish there were other colors in addition to black.
These are some of my favorite shoes. They're comfortable but also fairly cute, and I can wear them with casual or professional clothes for many occasions. I've gotten lots of compliments and interest in them.
I honestly had high hopes for these shoes. Unfortunately, they run too short! I have always had flat feet and pronate. I normally wear 9 narrow, based on the shoe measuring devices. As soon as I put these on, I knew I needed a 1/2 inch longer. I'm sure they are fine ballet slip-ons for those people who these shoes fit. I just wish I had found a review that indicated that they are not true to size.
These are absolutely the best ballet flats I have ever owned! Very comfortable, even for walking a few blocks. The lining at the toe end of the inside has come loose, but this has not been a problem. As soon as my foot goes in, it stays put.