The new Kane clog is a lightweight backless shoe that is perfect for everyday wear. Kane is the first Dansko clog to be made with over 50% "I'm green"™ Biobased EVA. The footbed is cushioned and features Dansko Natural Arch technology for added arch support, and the channeled outsole provides durability and long-lasting wear. A perfect blend of comfort and performance constructed from materials you can feel good about. From weekends at home, inside and out, to trips to the market, Kane is sure to be a go-to casual clog all year long.
- The Dansko Kane clogs, Kandi sandals and Karmel rain boots are constructed from over 50% I’m green™ Biobased EVA.
- I’m green™ Biobased EVA is derived from the sugarcane plant, a renewable resource that helps to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Easy clean uppers.
- Uppers are injected EVA; I'm Green™ Biobased EVA (over 50%) which is lightweight and durable.
- Perforated uppers for ventilation.
- Removable, EVA footbed; I'm Green™ Biobased EVA (over 50%) which is lightweight and cushioned for shock absorption.
- Dansko Natural Arch® technology for added support.
- Woodgrain printed sole and/or Dansko exclusive prints on the upper.
- Channeled outsole for durability.
- Heel Height Medium (2"-2.75")
Love the feel of these shoes, so comfortable! However, the colors quickly faded away to the point I did not wear anywhere but at home.🙁
CUTE & COMFY!!!
One of my customers was wearing these the other day and they were so cute that I immediately purchased a pair for myself! I am standing on concrete floors ALL day and Dansko are game changers for me! And, these are awesome! Lightweight, comfy, adorable, arch support, water-proof...they completely live up to my expectations and more!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
i ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY DANSKO KANE SHOES..RECEIVED THEM TODAY WISH I HAD PURCHASED 2..ON SALE AS WELL..EXCELLENT BUY..FITS AN FEELS GREAT..PLEAESE LET ME NO WHEN YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER ADDITIONAL OFF CLEARANCE AGAIN SALE..WILL PURCHASE AGAIN..
I received my order today and I was surprised that these are Danskos because they literally are a glorified Croc. It was not was I was expecting at all, I thought comfort, spongey, soft but not plastic foam shoe that makes your foot sweat after 2 minutes. Either I keep them to take the trash out and water the yard or I send them back but I don't think they are sustainable for me for a day at work simply because they are so hot!! (and I mean sweaty hot, not sexy hot)
Not very comfortable and water already leaking inside shoe when cleaning floors
Don’t like and want to return