Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
With four adjustable straps, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Breezy sandal with neutral support is the perfect sandal for all different foot types; customize this shoe to fit your foot width. A casual style that offers versatility for travel, work or weekends. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- Four adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures to fit multiple foot types.
- Breathable microfiber lining offers great abrasion resistance.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
Awesome sandals! I read the reviews and purchased a size up—fit perfectly. I’m buying more.
Great sandle! Great purchase!!
Do you know how hard it is to find a good-looking navy sandal? I found this shoe and after reading the reviews purchased it in navy, and sized up a half size as others suggested. This pair of shoes and the others I ordered arrived yesterday. The fit is perfect, they are very comfortable and very attractive. YEAH!!
Too short in forefront or too small in heel strap
I waited over 3 weeks for these shoes. I was so excited to finally get them for vacation, but when I tried them on my toes were off the front of the shoe and I thought my heel could be more toward the back of the shoe but the heel strap isn't adjustable. I am so sad! Maybe they will stretch in the heel strap? I can't return them but I am asking to see if I can exchange them for a different size.
I have ordered more Abeo than any other sandal. Outstanding shoes for my feet. I thought I would take a chance on the Breezy. I was aware that it could not be returned because of the final sale. But, for others, I find that it is made all wrong. The main culprit is the strap that holds the heel on is in the wrong spot--too far forward. My foot is too far forward and my toes are right at the end of the platform. This likely will not change. I may have a shoe repair man split the back and add a piece of leather--or not. I bought them because they are completely adjustable otherwise, except for this back strap. Too bad.
Cute...I did not order up a size... I missed that in the reviews. These are fine, but 1/2 size larger would have been a better fit. Trying to decide about more colors!