Take on cooler weather in ultimate comfort and style in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Verity boot with built-in support. The leather and suede combination upper features a decorative buckled instep strap for added charm, a lace up closure to ensure an optimal fit, and a medial zipper for easy on and off. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Pair the Verity with all of your favorite casual outfits and and experience all-day comfort!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather and suede combination upper features a decorative buckled instep strap for added charm.
- Lace up closure ensures an optimal fit.
- Medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Soft fabric and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction on varied surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
Nice, but Narrow
These would feel a lot more comfortable if they didn’t run so narrow. The laces do need to be adjusted once received. Have to return these sadly. They look good though.
I have great difficulty with finding a comfortable boot with modern stylish details. I can tie the laces for a perfect fit and use the side zipper without tying them each time! Plenty of toe room. I have received many compliments on them!!
I am 70yrs old and love this boot. Get so may comments at work. Easy to wear all day long, and very comfortable.
Not at all what I expected
I was excited to receive my Walking Company Verity boots but was immediately disappointed when I opened the box. They cost enough to warrant good looks and durability, but the shoes look cheap and the strap looks like it will come off in the first tough wearing. I bought them online but would not have given them a second look if I had seen them live. On top of that, it is costing me $10 to return these boots, and the boots are now selling for $10 less than I paid. I purchased a 7.5 which is what I would normally wear and they fit with some adjusting of the laces. But they just look cheap.
Size 11 in brown
I read the reviews on this shoe, love the style, and definitely would like to purchase the brown shoes in Size 11. I was disappointed to see they are sold out. Will you be making them available in brown in my size sometime soon?