Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Transition into colder weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Lolita sock boot with neutral support. The stretch crepe upper offers a flexible yet secure fit, while the medial zipper provides an easy entry. The signature built-in orthotic is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Sock boot style with an Italian stretch crepe upper for a more accommodating fit.
- Medial zip up closure for easy entry.
- Breathable and soft leather sock lining.
- Molded, foam-cushioned PU insole.
- Flexible TR outsole absorbs shock and provides increased traction and durability.
- Covered, block heel for a more seamless look.
- Shaft Height: 6 inches
- Heel Height: 2 inches
I have owned these boots for a couple years now. They have held up great and remain comfortable. Please offer these in other colors such as white/bone, they would be stunning.
Best boots ever!
These are by far the best boots I have ever worn from Abeo!!! I deal with plantar fasciitis and I am a hairdstylist, I love the sleek design finally a pair of boots that are stylish and comfortable that I can wear all day! I love love love them!!!!
Comfortable, breathable, good arch support
A little pricey for a shoe that isnt leather. But, it is a comfortable shoe, neoprene type upper which allows for breathability. Because the upper is a little stretchy, I recommended it to my mother in law because she has bunions.
True to size, comfortable, good support
Love these boots, light weight , good for in between seasons . Light weight, comfortable all day!
Very stylish and comfortable shoe for office setting as well as going out