Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Genna with neutral support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water and stain-resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Not Huntington quality
Please. Please, Please…bring back your Huntington Abeo sandal. The footbed and whole shoe is not the same on these. Why would you discontinue such a great sandal? Why?????
Genna? Should be Goleta III (3)
I am returning my Genna Should Be Goleta III (3) purchase. These are simply an improvement of the Goleta II, in that this footbed lessens pronation of the foot to curl out of the outside of the shoe, although the footbeds appear the same in both the Goleta II and Genna Should Be Goleta III. The 3 adjustable hook and loop closures have also been moved to the opposite side of the shoe, and there is an extension of the leather nubuck and stretch fabric on the outside wall from the ankle to the toe area, probably to lessen the pronation of the foot outwards. That being said, that is first glance. HOWEVER, the straps are tight like a strait jacket would feel, or maybe even a noose around the ankle. No matter how the straps are adjusted, there is no "optimal fit". They are just downright uncomfortable, and would certainly not be great for any lengthy hiking, walking, etc. I would not wear these to an all-day amusement park, a shopping day out, or a large stadium concert or ball game. They are just as uncomfortable as the Goleta II. PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL GOLETA . That is an excellent shoe. I have 2 pairs of GOLETA (I), 1 pair of Goleta II (which I do not wear much at all. They are now my sloppy rainy day shoes), so I am returning the Genna Should Be Goleta III sandles I just received. Sorry Abeo and Walking Company. Perhaps Vionics will come up with the correct shoe! PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL GOLETA! I love ABEO, but not these GOLETA III (Genna) shoes.
Best walking shoes ever!
I’m wearing this exact walking shoe right now. The comfort can’t be beat. They are very supportive and durable too! I walk my pup every day on trails near our home and these walking sandals are much more comfortable than tennis shoes!