Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Briar sandal with neutral support combines casual style and comfort. The Briar features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck or grain textured leather upper with four hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and is slip-resistant.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Abeo sandals have been wonderful for me, but this one is a letdown. The strap that goes around the heel does not keep my heel in the shoe. I had to go to the dr with a precursor to a stress fracture after wearing these. They did not give the support ABEO is noted for. The pain from this experience has been more than I would ever wish on anyone.
Great for summer
TTS, with helpful velcro straps, soft leather and nice colors. I've got "Off White" and find it subtle enough to wear with variety of colors. The overall look is sporty but not too masculine/heavy looking. The velcro straps were generous on my slim feet - but worked anyway. So far it's another great addition to my summer ABEO sandal collection.