Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience easy-to-wear comfort every step of the way in the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brant sandal with neutral support. Custom fit to your feet, the slide sandal features a full-grain leather upper, and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The dual density, memory foam-cushioned EVA footbed contours the foot to deliver unmatched, all-day comfort where you need it most.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Breathable leather upper lining.
- Microsuede-covered insole treated with Aegis® odor and stain control.
- Dual density, memory foam-cushioned EVA footbed molds to the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Shock absorbent, molded rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Old style with adjustable strap was better
Purchased to replace the former slip on sandal/slide that ABEO had that was a simple adjustable velcro strap across the foot. While, the foot bed on this style is supportive, my husband can't wear them because he has wide feet/high instep and since these are not adjustable they are too tight. Hoping the older velcro strap style returns.
Really Great Sandals
I have always had trouble with my feet ever since I was in the Marines. These sandals fit your feet. They are durable, nicely designed, and with orthic arches that help your feet. Glad I found them again.
We bought this for my husband. It offers good support and looks good. My only complaint is that the sole seems to leave marks on places it may run up against, such as on the stairs. I think it’s gotten better with time. Overall still a good buy.
nice look easy to wear
Slip on with a causal comfortable fit nice look easy to wear
This product so comfortable
Husband loved them, and was so surprised how they felt on his feet.