Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the casual comfort of the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Baird sandal with neutral support. Custom fit to your feet, the Baird thong sandal has a full-grain leather upper, and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The molded polyurethane footbed features a soft microsuede wrap, and channeled rubber outsole provides flexibility and traction.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Brushed full-grain leather upper.
- Molded polyurethane footbed with soft microsuede wrap.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO B.I.O.system® exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BM126N DARK CHOCOLATE
Comfortable after piece between toe softens
Very good - but had to use mole skin between toes until the leather softened. After that it is the best pair I've owned. Beats out Crocs.
Retired and living in Arizona, I virtually live in these sandals. I have had other styles of Abeo and they have been great. I have had problems with Plantar Fasciitis with other shoes and sandals. The first time I tried Abeo sandals, I walked about 10 feet and nearly cried because my feet felt better than they have in years. When I start to get a twinge of pain, time for a new pair.. I don't use them for hiking but nearly everything else.
Like other models better
Like your other models better, but prefer Abeo products
Upper 2 straps too high to grip top of foot.
Upper 2 straps are too high above foot to allow for a snug fit. I had to find adhesive cushions to place under the straps to allow me to have a snug enough fit to walk normally. This shoe is made for someone with an unusually high instep.
Comfort and support are excellent
Best sandal I've ever purchased use in most everyday adds great support for legs and back