A classic derby, the men’s ECCO® Turn GTX Plain Toe Tie combines style and function for all your daily activities. Rain or shine, the GORE-TEX® waterproof construction helps keep feet dry and comfortable. The breathable leather-covered footbed with ECFS™ creates the perfect environment for all-day wear!
- Oiled nubuck and suede leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure and custom fit.
- GORE-TEX® membrane is 100% waterproof.
- Perforated leather lining with extra padding of aero lining for additional comfort and breathability.
- Removable leather-covered inlay sole with ECCO Comfort Fiber System to create the perfect inner climate.
- Direct injected, polyurethane outsole is lightweight, flexible and provides traction.
- 510174-58290 MOCHA
My favorite shoes
I love Ecco shoes and found the perfect pair for me at The Walking Company.
Comfortable and waterproof, but...
The shoes are comfortable, good looking and the Goretex worked perfectly on rainy days in Dublin and Spain. That said, walking distance isnt working so well for me. The footbed appears to be lacking enough arch and forefoot cushion, causing the balls of my feet to cramp on long days touring a city.
Do not recommend these shoes.
The shoes are too tight and uncomfortable. I don’t wear them. Should have returned them.
just as advertised
I would recommend this product, true ECCO comfort.
I have this in brown and black and actually bought my first pair a couple of years ago. Wears very well and needs no break in period.