A chef's dream shoe! Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly, easy care. The Stingray is complete with a special diamond-grip PURGrip™ Outsole that keeps you stable and improves maneuverability on wet and oily surfaces for when you need it most. These shoes are lightweight and supplement the tough work of those in hospitality. The cushioned, anti-microbial TRUComfort™ Insole will keep you comfortable during a long day of activity. And when the day is done the molded polyurethane is easily wiped clean. Comfort from the bottom up.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Durable; wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach). Autoclavable up to 140 degrees.
- Wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach).
- Whole sizes only. If you wear a half size, please size DOWN.