Stay active in the men's Gravity Defyer Ion walking shoe. The breathable mesh upper features a traditional lace up closure, while the durable outsole provides traction and stability. The cushioned footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic, while the slip-resistant outsole provides traction and stability. The Ion also boasts patented VersoShock® spring technology, designed to absorb harmful shock and relieve pain.
- Breathable mesh upper produces proper ventilation and flexibility and is diabetic friendly.
- Traditional lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Front rocker for smooth movement and stability.
- Durable outsole provides traction and stability.
- Natural-contour heel cup for added support.
- Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- VersoShock® patented spring technology absorbs harmful shock and is proven to relieve pain.
SHOES FINE, LACES = FAIL
AFTER ONLY A MONTH OF USE, MY LACES ARE THREADBARE AND NEED REPLACEMENT. CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY "DO NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT LACES FOR THIS STYLE." HUH... $154.95 AND I CAN'T GET REPLACEMENT LACES FROM THEM? SHOES ARE GREAT THOUGH!
Best Shoe Ever!
My husband of 30 yrs will not wear any other shoe! He's worn out 2 pair now during our marriage, wears them until they cannot be worn anymore! So, here it is, 10 yrs, 20 yrs later & I am buying him another pair of his favorites; because they wear well, they are most comfortable shoe for him & he likes them sooo much he won't even try a tennis shoe! ha ha
Great walking shoe
Bought these for my brother who has diabetes and he loves them.
Did not live up to promised expectations!
I purchased a pair of these shoes in December 2019. The first pair was to small and they replaced them with the correct size. I have diabetes neuropathy and the shoes did Not releif my foot pain. I even purchased set of their diabetic inserts for $50, which were the latest and greatest. I cannot wear for more than 3 hours without sever foot pian. I would never recommend this product to my worst enemy Buyer BEWARE if you suffer from diabetic neuropathy.