Enjoy comfort in every step wearing the men's Drew Aaron. The sporty sneaker features two removable footbeds for extra depth to accommodate a custom orthotic for a personalized fit. The lightweight rubber outsole delivers durable traction and stability for all your daily activities.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: 4W , XX-Wide: 6E
- Leather and mesh upper with a lace up vamp for a secure and custom fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Lightweight rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- 40893-43 GREY SUEDE-MESH
Poor quality, non-existent customer support
Had these for just over a year. Shoe provided good support for my plantar fasciiitis but was hardly an "every day" shoe for me. Very early it showed wear at the lace eyelets and they eventually broke. Complained via Drew Shoe website and never received a response. Spend your money on a better constructed shoe.
Great Casual Shoe
I bought the Drew Shoes Aaron Grey Suede-Mesh sight unseen from the website and was not disappointed. They fit exactly as advertised. I wear a 14 wide. Right after I bought them we went on vacation to Myrtle Beach and did a lot of walking. I found them to be comfortable right out of the box. The mesh construction is not flimsy but allows the shoe to breathe and kept my feet from sweating too much. I highly recommend them.
Not quite worth the money.
I have a very narrow foot so I didn’t expect a perfect fit. I’m used to having to put inserts inside. I just thought that for this high price the shoe would be more substantial. It feels like a $50 shoe not $170. Sorry I’m just being honest.
Got a bad pair
I bought these shoes to replace a 17 year old pair of New balance 990s. First thing I noticed was the top of the shoes was too high and bothered my ankle. But worse second time I put them on one of the eyelets broke. I barely pulled on the laces. A shoe that costs this much needs to be worth the cost, I will be hard pressed to try another pair of Brooks.