Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the versatile comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort, ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
Please keep selling this shoe!
These shoes are the most comfortable, therapeutic and versatile shoes I've EVER had! I love them and wear them all the time, winter, spring, summer and fall. I was informed I have plantar fasciitis last year and bought these sandals the next day. Since then, these sandals have been my go-to shoes. They are still in very good shape. I was hoping to get another pair in a different color, but I see there are only all small sizes left in stock and I'm a shoe size 10 :-(
I have very flat feet and a good size bunion on one foot and these were comfortable right out of the box. While I could use a bit more arch support these help so much! I can walk for hours in these without pain. I ordered my usual size and they fit great. So happy with these shoes.l
These shoes took me through Europe. No issues, whatsoever! I was comfortable walking all day long, and we walked a LOT!
I am satisfied with the sandal.
The velcro straps make the sandal very adjustable for fit & comfort.
Comfy and supportive
I’ve been looking for comfortable and supportive sandals high and low for a while. These are just that. They are expensive but very well built. Hopefully will last for a few years.