Perfect for warmer temperatures, soak up the sun in style and comfort wearing the women’s Birkenstock Salina sandal. Two adjustable buckled straps help secure the foot in place. The classic suede-covered, cork and latex footbed is lightweight, absorbs shock and contours the foot with wear for superior, all-day comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Uppers are Birko-Flor™ , acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- Two adjustable buckled straps for optimal fit.
- Suede-covered, cork and latex footbed with heel and arch support for ultimate comfort.
- Light and flexible EVA outsole provides traction and stability.
- Sizing: Regular fits a wider foot. Narrow fits a medium and narrow foot.
I love Birkenstock, have worn them for years. I always wear a 38. These ran big in the length and the middle strap does not fit snug to your foot. You may want to size down.
Great for guys too!
Just got a pair of these. They are actually great as a guys sandal too. The special soft leather is really comfortable right out of the box, compared to most other Birkenstocks. I like the style as it is cooler than those that have large wide straps.
quality that you expect from Birkenstock, fits well, reasonable break in time