Look effortlessly chic without compromising comfort in the women’s Birkenstock Mayari toe loop sandal. Offering pronounced arch support, the classic suede-covered cork and latex footbed is lightweight, absorbs shock and contours to the shape of the foot with wear for a truly personalized fit.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Oiled leather upper that is thick yet supple without additional dyes to keep the leather breathable, durable and comfortable.
- Shock absorbent and lightweight cork and latex footbed provides pronounced arch support, including metatarsal support and molds to the foot with wear.
- Neutral heel cup keeps the foot’s natural padding directly under the heel.
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Sizing: Regular fits a wider foot. Narrow fits a medium and narrow foot.
Best sandal ever
A friend gave me her pair (her toes were too long) she doesn’t know what she started I have 4 pairs of this style I do need navy blue (hint hint) Good for R/A and very high arches
Love these Mayari, Habana Birkenstocks. I have three pair and love them all. I even bought them for my daughter and granddaughters. My husband is wearing his first pair and I expect he will buy more. The most comfortable shoes we own.
Most comfortable shoe ever
Great shoe. Stays on your feet with the toe loop, great support, comfortable and so easy to slip in and out of. Looks great casual or with a dress. I have this shoe in two colors as it is my favorite!
I suffer from plantar fasciitis and this product works great for me.
It’s hard to find a good looking sandal that also gives support for people who suffer from plantar fasciitis. You can find that in this sandal.
Great for high arches
A little pricey, but my feet feel wonderful. I was a little skeptical at first; now I want more Birkenstocks to match each outfit.