Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
With four adjustable straps, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Breezy sandal with neutral support is the perfect sandal for all different foot types; customize this shoe to fit your foot width. A casual style that offers versatility for travel, work or weekends. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- Four adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures to fit multiple foot types.
- Breathable microfiber lining offers great abrasion resistance.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
Ive brought 5 pair of Abeo sandals and shoes always in 7.5. Purchased these sandals and they are definitely short. Im really disappointed
A fantastic sandal
Super comfortable. Works amazingly well with my problem feet. Whoever invented velcro deserves a MacArthur genius grant! I would give it 5 stars if it had a little more cushion in the footbed. Are you listening Abeo? I'll buy a pair in every color if you do that!!!
These sandals run very short. I'm going to reorder one size larger. They appear to be a very nice sandal and the navy is a pretty dark color.
Wish they would have worked
So excited to get navy blue. Very soft material and tjey were very comfortable on one foot, but on other, toes almost came off end. I determined one shoe had been made incorrectly. The ankle strap was installed about 1/2 inch too far forward Since the back strap couldn't be adjusted (a mistake in my opinion), it thrust my foot too far forward. Returned the shoes but may order again. Customer service was great. Disappointed they don't make many shoes with metatarsal support anymore.
Comfy & great looking too!
Great looking shoe, strappy sandals never worked for me this shoe is perfect with adjustable straps.