Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Nicole with metatarsal support. This on-trend boot features perforation detail and braided leather straps with tassels for Western flair. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support with added ball-of-foot support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the forefoot and relieves pain and pressure.
- Soft suede upper with perforations and braided leather straps for added appeal.
- Breathable and soft fabric lining.
- Molded polyurethane footbed is shock absorbent and adds cushioning.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible TR outsole provides durable traction.
- Shaft Height: 5 inches
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
Can’t get the shoe on my foot
This boot is so cute but what a poor design No zipper, no elastic panel, nothing. What a waste of my money. I will absolutely rethink buying anything from Walking Co again.
difficult to put on
First, let me say I love these boots, except they are difficult to put on. I have acquired many Abeo boots through the years, so I knew what size to order. However, these boots are extremely hard to get on! If you have a high arch, the top of your foot lodges in the top of the boot. I had to use a shoe horn, and even then it was a painful wrestling match! I'd return them but they were a final sale. :-(
Good day, Had I known I could send a review through your site, I would have months ago. I too could not get the shoe on. I even had 2 friends try them on. One wears a size smaller and struggled to get it on. The other wears the same size but a narrower foot and she too struggled. All 3 of us said it was a very poor design. I even had them stretched by a shoe repair....that still did not work. I am stuck with them as I did not keep the box. They were my size!! I had no need to. They will have to be donated to charity. Very disappointing.
Very hard to get on
Boot was near impossible to get on, no joke it took me over 30 minutes to wrestle one boot onto one foot. I have high arches so maybe that’s why? Definitely needs a zipper! Comfy once I managed to get them on but I couldn’t even wear socks with them or I’d probably never have gotten them on.
Needs a zipper!
I agree that this is not a boot for people with high arches. I loved them and sent back my usual size and ordered a size bigger and still couldnt get them on. I love Abeo boots and shoes, but they are impossible to get on and off if you have high arches.