Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Huntington with neutral support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water and stain resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
The best sandal
The Huntington metatarsal is the most amazing sandal. I’ve been wearing them for quite awhile. My first pair which are black are really worn and looking sort of shabby looking. I was ready to purchase another and looks like they are being discontinued!!!! Why????? They are so popular, don’t understand this. Please bring them back. I see a couple of others somewhat similar but so hesitant to order since you know longer have a store near me, if they work for me I’m out shipping to return.
Great Great Sandal
I am devastated that I cannot order size 8 in this sandal as it is all I have worn for years. Please tell me they are not discontinued. They are the only shoe I can wear - summer and winter
please bring this sandal BACK
I depended on the Huntington sandal for 7 years. Why have you discontinued it? Walking on pavement. sand or hiking was a delight. Feet stable, legs happy, no pain, no wobbles. Your other sandals are great but they are not this spectacular sandal. Thank you for making it, PLEASE bring it back. :-) A desperate customer
This is the only sandal I’ve found that is comfortable to wear all day with no foot pain. Now I need a new pair. Cannot believe it’s no longer available. Please bring it back.
Love these sandals
Best Sandals I have ever worn!! Been wearing these for years! As a Physical Therapist I really like the support these sandals provide. Are these discontinues??? My size is not in stock and I need new ones.