Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Seamlessly transition into cooler weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Maya with neutral support. Similar to the best-selling Nancy boot but with an updated heel shielded by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches, this style will be an instant favorite. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished leather upper adorned with wraparound leather straps and a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Leather-covered, foam-cushioned, contoured polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
Boots are attractive but not very comfortable, felt like walking on hard ground, not typical of Abeo.
Best boots ever
I have purchased two pairs of these boots with the metatarsal insert. I have a neuroma on my left foot. These boots are extremely comfortable. I wear them daily in the winter months. I highly recommend.
Love this shoe
I have this in gray. Love this shoe it is so easy to wear all day. As one customer said if marks up my bamboo floors. I hate that so I don’t wear them in the house. I am ready to buy my second pair.
Well made, classy boot but longer than others by Abeo
Just What I Wanted
Ordered the Olive color, which looked more like Taupe in the picture. I received them today and they are more a Taupe than Olive, the Taupe color is exactly what I was hoping for and took my chances when ordering. I normally take a 10 M, which these are. However, they're a little big and I probably could have taken a 1/2 size smaller. I plan to keep these and just wear a normal crew sock with them instead of touser socks like I normally do. The arch is very nice. They are comfortable and I could walk in them all day, I have had similar Abeo boots, so I know that these are perfect.