Perform at your best with the women’s ABEO AEROsystem® Diamond II. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole, and includes a neutral footbed designed to support, align & balance your body. A supportive walking shoe designed with comfort in mind for all of your daily activities.
- ABEO AEROsystem® features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints, and absorb shock.
- Tri-Core: Composed of a molded EVA midsole with an internal airflow system. EVA posts are properly placed for dynamic cushioning with every step.
- Vibram® Multi-Trek outsole offers superior wear and durability
with a more rounded heel for smooth heel-to-toe transition, reducing the impact on joints by absorbing shock.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones provide optimal forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Lace up-Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension creates a customized fitting environment and secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue offers added comfort while no-sew applications provide irritation-free wear.
I had planter fascitis and could hardly walk. The store sold me these shoes and I got the arch support insole for my low arch. Come to find out those soles are very high end and good at absorbing shock when you walk. Also found out I have a fallen arch too. These shoes have kept me working so I could pay my bills. I have been buying these shoes for 4 years. These are great!
Not very comfortable sneaker
Though these sneakers are cute, they are not comfortable. They are very stiff even after wearing several times. They do provide arch support but I can only wear them a couple of hours at a time. These are the first Abeo shoes that have been uncomfortable and I am very disappointed. I should have returned them.
Have bunions need wide
The shoe itself it comfortable, I always wear Abeo for years and always wore 9 wide. This shoe seems to run 1/2 larger! I have half inch room at top so it slips in the back. This is why I always went to the store to try them on before I bought an expensive shoe with upgraded meta orthotic. My local store closed!
Comfortable but not new
I have a pair of these I've had for at least 3 years. I have extremely flat feet and finding shoes that are comfortable is very difficult. These are very light weight and comfortable. I can wear them longer than most shoes. I don't understand why they're calling them new arrivals, as they are not.