The men’s Zealand Zac moccasin style slipper offers a sophisticated style without sacrificing premium comfort features. The high quality suede upper allows for a custom fit. The plush faux fur lining absorbs moisture and provides superior comfort. The rubber outsole provides traction and durability for indoor/outdoor use.
- Premium suede uppers are flexible and durable with a tie closure for a stylish finish.
- Ultra soft acrylic fur lining is plush and moisture-wicking, keeping bare feet comfy.
- High density foam and EVA cushioned midsole gives comfort and cushioning.
- Rubber outsole is flexible, provides traction and durability.
- Small: (7.5-8.5) Med: (9-10) Large: (10.5-11.5) X-Large: (12-13)
Good fit, and comfortable. Semi-hard sole for occasional outings outdoors. Recommended.
Great Quality and Comfortable
These slippers are great, I wear them any time I am in my house. The only reason I give them 4 stars is that the material on the inside is not breathable so my feet will sweat after a while in them.
Very warm & comforty
Brought these slippers as a Christmas gift for my husband. He loves them, saying they are the best slippers he ever had. Very warm & comfortable with a good deal of support.
Purchased these slippers for my husband sight unseen, as the store did not carry them. They arrived quickly but were very uncomfortable. Returned the slippers hoping to get another but different pair of slippers. Used a $20 reward card toward the purchase of $65 slippers. I assumed I could have used the reward toward a new purchase but was told I could not. I basically lost the $20 reward.