Vionic Women's Relax Slippers help realign your stride for heel pain relief
Not only does this slipper feel super-soft, it also helps realign your foot to its natural position. The ingenuity is in the orthotic, motion-controlling Tri-Planar footbed, designed with contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The criss-cross terry upper is made with a hook-and-loop closure, so you can customize the fit.
Click here to view the benefits of Orthaheel motion control technology.
Click here to view the Orthaheel Orthotic Footbed.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Relax Slippers:
- Durable, built-in orthotic footbed supports and realigns your foot.
- Soft terry upper is easy to adjust with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Rubber outsole with fabric-covered pattern tread provides indoor traction.
- Ecofresh treatment helps reduce foot odor.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Relax Slippers:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: terry upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane midsole, fabric-covered rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.