Classic design and soft cushioning combine in Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Espadrille Boat Shoes
You’ll always look your best in this boat shoe with the timeless espadrille design. The canvas upper is so lightweight, and you can customize the fit with the adjustable 360-degree lacing system. Your foot is wrapped in comfort on the polyurethane-padded footbed that cushions and absorbs shock. The jute-covered bottom adds visual appeal, while the rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction with every step.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Espadrille Boat Shoes:
- Espadrille design offers a classic, visual appeal.
- 360-degree lacing system allows you to adjust the fit around the heel.
- Padded polyurethane footbed cushions from heel to toe.
- Rubber outsole offers great traction.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Espadrille Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: canvas upper, cotton upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.