Women’s Siesta Vented Slip-On Shoes help bring relief to problem feet with the exclusive Total Support system
Discover how the Total Support™ Cushioning System in this slip-on shoe can help with your foot problem. It has orthotic-quality features that help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and heel pain. You’ll walk with ease on the soft cushioning of the contoured EVA footbed that also absorbs shock. A deep heel cup helps realign your foot to reduce heel stress. The overall arch support helps provide stability and motion control, while also reducing pressure from the ball of the foot to help relieve forefoot pain. Get a just-right, stretchable fit from the dual elastic panels on the waxed suede and mesh upper. The rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction with every step.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women’s Siesta Vented Slip-On Shoes:
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- EVA footbed cushions and conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot for relief from forefoot pain.
- Waxed suede and mesh upper has dual elastic side inserts that stretch for a just-right fit.
Other Important Information About Spenco Women’s Siesta Vented Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: waxed suede / mesh upper, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.