Feel better spending time on your feet in Spenco Siesta Slide Leather Slip-On Shoes with Total Support
Once you try this casual leather slip-on, it’s sure to become an everyday favorite. It has the Total Support® system to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward). Ideal for those with plantar fasciitis, the orthotic-quality, contoured arch support and deep heel cup work together to realign feet and help reduce heel pain. Plus, this easy slip-on style also absorbs shock and cushions the entire foot, while metatarsal arch support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain. Side elastic inserts add a touch of stretch for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Siesta Slide Leather Slip-On Shoes:
- Orthotic arch support and deep heel cup provide stability, alignment and motion control, reducing pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward) to help relieve foot and heel pain.
- Total Support system absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- EVA footbed conforms to the shape of your foot for customized comfort.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball-of-foot for relief from forefoot pain.
Other Important Information About Spenco Siesta Slide Leather Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.