Slip into Spenco Men’s Siesta Suede Slide Shoes with exclusive Total Support cushioning
Don’t let foot problems ruin your day. This casual slide shoe will help soothe your feet with its Total Support™ Cushioning System. It has orthotic-quality features that reduce pronation (foot rolling inward), supination (foot rolling outward) and heel pain. The contoured, EVA footbed softly cushions and helps absorb shock. It also has a deep heel cup that helps realign your foot to reduce heel stress. The overall arch support helps provide stability and motion control, while also reducing pressure from the ball of the foot to help relieve forefoot pain. Get a stretchable, customized fit from dual elastic side inserts on the waxed suede upper.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Men’s Siesta Suede Slide Shoes:
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation and supination.
- EVA footbed cushions and conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot for relief from forefoot pain.
- Waxed suede upper has dual elastic side inserts that stretch for a just-right fit.
Other Important Information About Spenco Men’s Siesta Suede Slide Shoes:
- Material Content: waxed suede upper, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.