Spenco Women’s Polysorb Total Support Kholo Slide Sandals help relieve foot pain with orthotic-quality support
Reach for this slide sandal from Spenco that provides motion control, reduces pronation (foot rolling inward) and alleviate heel pain. Ideal for those suffering from plantar fasciitis, the orthotic-quality EVA footbed is made with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup that help realign feet to reduce heel pain. The Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock and cushions the entire foot, while metatarsal arch support offloads pressure from the ball of foot to help relieve forefoot pain. Soft wide band faux nubuck upper with contrast detailing.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women’s Polysorb Total Support Kholo Slide Sandals:
- Orthotic arch support and deep heel cup provide stability, alignment and motion control, reducing pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward) and relieving foot and heel pain.
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot for relief from forefoot pain.
- Soft strap and premium materials offer lasting wear and a comfortable fit.
- EVA footbed conforms to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Spenco Women’s Polysorb Total Support Kholo Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane nubuck upper, four-way stretch polyester upper lining, EVA footbed, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.