SoftWalk Women’s Topeka Lace-Up Shoes help relieve pressure on bunions with stretch right where you need it
You’ll enjoy walking again when you wear this casual lace-up. You can get a great fit, even if you have bunions, thanks to stretch fabric panels on both sides of the soft leather upper. Even the adjustable laces are stretchable, enhancing the fit. The signature, multi-layer eggcrate footbed cushions your steps, while absorbing shock for heel-to-toe comfort. Plus, antimicrobial-treated lining helps keep feet fresh.
Features & Benefits of SoftWalk Women’s Topeka Lace-Up Shoes:
- Bunion Relief System features stretch polyester panels in the forefoot area to accommodate feet with bunions and help relieve pressure.
- Soft leather sockliner and brushed polyester upper lining with antimicrobial treatment help fight odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Patented eggcrate footbed is made with multiple layers of polyurethane foam that cushion and absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.
- Extra 2mm of EVA cushioning offers added softness.
- Stretch laces allow you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About SoftWalk Women’s Topeka Lace-Up Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather / stretch polyester upper, polyester upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam / EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.