Sebago Men’s Triton Three-Eye Boat Shoes — slip-resistant traction combined with a flexible feel
This boat shoe surrounds your foot with a premium, full-grain leather upper, combined with breathable leather and fabric lining. The Sebago Triton non-marking rubber outsole helps steady your steps with slip-resistant traction. Flexible Stroebel construction, a padded tongue and functional lacing offer a comfortable fit. Plus, a supportive nylon shank and lightweight EVA midsole add extra comfort underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Triton Three-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Stroebel construction helps make the shoe flexible.
- Premium leather upper enhances flexibility and durability.
- Padded tongue feels soft on your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Corrosive-resistant eyelets offer long-lasting durability.
- Removable foam insole cushions your steps.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Triton Three-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather and fabric upper lining, fabric sockliner, foam insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.