Saucony Women’s Guide 7 Running Shoes — a bestseller with stability and flexibility in a lightweight package
This leading running shoe from Saucony is now even more attuned to those seeking stability as they move. PowerGrid™ technology with Powerfoam cushioning centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure as you walk or run. The dual-density SSL™ EVA midsole adds extra cushioning and durability, while keeping the weight of the shoe down. Plus, the midsole has been redesigned to improve support for those with slight to moderate pronation (foot rolls inward) needs. Deep flex grooves allow feet to flex and move with greater ease. The removable insole with a ComfortLite Sockliner™ adds extra cushioning and support for the heel and arch. Topped with a nylon mesh upper. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Guide 7 Running Shoes:
- ProGrid integrates Powerfoam cushioning with Grid technology to center the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure for a smoother stride.
- Dual-density SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA blend helps maximize cushioning and durability, while minimizing weight.
- Deeper flex grooves allow the shoe to bend more easily with the motion of your foot.
- SSL EVA midsole offers support for runners and walkers with slight to moderate pronation (foot rolls inward).
- Molded ComfortLite Sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Guide 7 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, ComfortLite (EVA) sockliner, EVA / blown rubber insole, Saucony Super Lite EVA midsole, IBR+ / XT-900 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.