Orthofeet Men's Carnegie Slip-On Shoes deliver innovative comfort — a slip-on look with an adjustable strap design
Experience ultimate comfort in this strap-in / strap-off shoe. Two side hook-and-loop closures open and close easily for a great fit that doesn’t take too much time or effort. Feet feel great, thanks to a foam-padded mesh upper and extra foam padding in the tongue and collar. Anatomical last construction offers extra width across the midfoot and toe box. Two removable insoles create up to 3/8" of added depth.
to view Orthofeet’s wide opening for easy on/off.Click here
to view Orthofeet ultimate comfort technology.Click here
to view the Ortho-Step® multi layer technology.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Men's Carnegie Slip-On Shoes:
- Two side hook-and-loop straps offer easy adjustability.
- Foam padded mesh lining and extra foam padding in the tongue and collar surround your foot in softness.
- Anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box offers a comfortable fit.
- Two removable insoles (2mm and 3mm) allow you to further customize the fit.
- Lightweight EVA midsole and rubber outsole work together to cushion your steps.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Men's Carnegie Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining, leather sockliner, multi-layer self-molding foam insole, lightweight EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.