Get built-in orthotic support with every step you take in Orthaheel Women's Carla Thong Sandals
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity in this thong sandal is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. Synthetic upper accented with faux gemstones and metallic embellishments.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women's Carla Thong Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft synthetic upper offers a comfortable fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you steadier on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women's Carla Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.