Experience soothing therapeutic comfort in Oasis Men’s Ethan Therapeutic Shoes
Everything about this casual oxford is designed with total foot comfort in mind! The full-length EVA midsole and gel cushioning pads in the forefoot soften the impact of walking, while Foot Cradle Technology in the rubber outsole helps stabilize the rearfoot and offers flexibility in the forefoot. The leather upper features a softly padded tongue and collar, and antimicrobial Trek-Dry® linings promote a comfortable, healthy foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s Ethan Therapeutic Shoes:
- Rubber outsole with Foot Cradle Technology provides stability and supports your heel in a neutral position to encourage a proper walking gait.
- Trek-Dry vamp lining has natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic fiber that disperses moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Natural Skintex lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s Ethan Therapeutic Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, microfiber sockliner with bamboo and ceramic fibers treated with silver, EVA insole and midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, rubber outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.