New Balance Women’s 812 Easy Grip Walking Shoes — a performance walking shoe with Rollbar for the walker who needs added stability
Ideal for the moderate to severe overpronator (foot rolls inward too much), this walking shoe features the Rollbar® support system for added motion control and stability. Increased back height offers an improved heel fit, while the toe box and grooved outsole flex as you walk. Dual hook-and-loop straps on the synthetic upper make it easy to adjust the fit. Plus, this shoe is made in the USA.
Click here to view outsole and the Rollbar GR that mininmizes pronation and supination.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 812 Easy Grip Walking Shoes:
- Polisport® polyurethane insole provides superior cushioning.
- Rollbar support system offers motion control, helping prevent overpronation.
- Walking Strike Path® integrated into the outsole delivers full-ground contact for better stability.
- Aegis® antimicrobial treatment wicks away moisture, absorbs odor and inhibits bacteria growth.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 812 Easy Grip Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic polyurethane upper, tricot upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.