Merrell Women’s Pace Glove 2 Lace-Up Shoes — you’ll feel like you’re walking barefoot, but with cushioning underfoot!
Merrell sets the pace for barefoot-inspired comfort with this lace-up shoe. It’s designed with a 0mm heel-to-toe drop, placing your foot in a natural position to encourage a more efficient stride. You still get 4mm of cushioning from the compression-molded EVA midsole and traction from the Vibram® rubber outsole. A synthetic / mesh upper with breathable microfiber lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Pace Glove 2 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Barefoot-inspired construction offers flexible comfort.
- 0mm drop (the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot) encourages a more natural stride.
- 4mm compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps.
- Breathable synthetic leather and mesh upper with M-Select Fresh technology helps prevent odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole provides traction in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Pace Glove 2 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, microfiber upper lining, EVA sockliner, footbed and midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash. Dry on gentle cycle.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.