Hallux Trainer Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles help relieve turf toe and forefoot pain with support and cushioning right where you need it
Tackle turf toe (sprain around the big toe) and the forefoot pain of metatarsalgia with these firm, yet cushioned insoles. Hallux rigidus, or turf toe, is a condition where the big toe joint becomes arthritic and loses cartilage, resulting in painful bone-on-bone motion. These full-length insoles deliver support right where you need it—under the big toe. An integrated hallux rigidus shell underfoot helps prevent the big toe from flexing too far, reducing painful friction. A metatarsal pad provides ball-of-foot cushioning, helping to relieve pressure, pain, burning and numbness caused by metatarsalgia. Plus, a layer of Memopur® open-cell polyurethane foam offers added pressure relief, while an antimicrobial microsuede cover helps maintain a fresh foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Hallux Trainer Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Metatarsal (ball-of-foot) pad helps relieve the pressure, pain, burning and numbness of metatarsalgia in the toe and ball-of-foot area.
- Hallux rigidus shell provides firm support under the big toe to limit the range of motion, helping to relieve pain in the toe joint caused by push-off as you walk.
- Memopur open-cell polyurethane foam helps distribute pressure across the foot, while supporting the arch.
- Stretch microsuede cover has antimicrobial properties to help fight foot odor.
Other Important Information About Hallux Trainer Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: microsuede, Memopur open-cell polyurethane foam.
- Made in Germany.