Bauerfeind GenuTrain Active Knee Support helps take the strain off your knees as you exercise
Don’t let knee pain slow you down! This high-quality knee support works with the motion of your knee—the padded viscoelastic ring compresses and massages the soft tissues around your kneecap. The massage helps enhance circulation in the joint, reducing swelling and pain, as well as taking strain off the kneecap. Adds comfort and support while active, including activities such as running and for therapeutic exercising.
Caution: Do not wear while sleeping or during prolonged breaks. Avoid the use of ointments and lotions on skin while wearing.
Note: May contain natural rubber latex.
Measure 5.5” above middle of kneecap for size. Click here for details.
Features & Benefits of Bauerfeind GenuTrain Active Knee Support:
- Padded ring redistributes pressure away from the kneecap and stays comfortably in place.
- Anatomically contoured design with spiral stays (flexible metal reinforcements) on both sides of the brace provides added support.
- Breathable, three-dimensional knitting technique ensures a comfortable fit with no irritation.
Other Important Information About Bauerfeind GenuTrain Active Knee Support:
- Material Content: 33% polyamide, 26% Cawiton, 16% steel, 9% elastodiene, 5% polyurethane, 3% spandex, 3% rayon, 3% cotton, 1% polyethylene, 1% polyester.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Air dry. Do not dry in direct heat. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Germany.