Drew Women’s Victoria Slip-On Shoes deliver the Plus Fitting System in an easy on / off style for problem feet
This leather slip-on is the ideal choice for those with foot problems who require an easy-to-wear therapeutic shoe. A wide opening with a hook-and-loop closure make the shoe incredibly easy to slip on / off—great for post-op. The Plus Fitting System® comes with two removable insoles for added or double depth, or you can remove both insoles and use your own orthotic. Complete with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining and a soft, padded tongue and collar. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Victoria Slip-On Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System® includes two removable insoles—leave both in for added depth or remove one for double depth.
- Removable insoles can also accommodate custom orthotics.
- Full-front hook-and-loop closure and wide opening allow for easy on / off, even if you’re wearing a brace.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar help reduce pressure on top of the foot and prevent heel slippage.
- Dri-Lex® lining with Aegis Microbe Shield® wicks away moisture, provides odor control, and resists bacteria growth for a healthy, fresh foot environment.
- Extended medial (inside) heel stabilizer and tempered steel shank add heel and arch support.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Victoria Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.