Drew Men’s Walker II Oxfords combine casual style with therapeutic comfort
This casual oxford comes with not one, but two removable insoles. Keep both in for added depth, or remove one for double depth. The lightweight polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady without weighing you down. The leather upper, with stitch detail, laces up easily and features a padded tongue and collar for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Walker II Oxfords:
- Two insoles can be removed for added depth or double depth.
- Drilex® lining wicks away moisture for a dry foot environment.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer reduces heel slippage and adds support.
- Wide shank helps stabilize your steps.
- Flared polyurethane outsole is durable and light on your feet.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Walker II Oxfords:
- Material Content: leather upper, Drilex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.