Drew Men’s Force V Walking Shoes combine athletic style with a generous fit
Now you can get both added and double added depth in an athletic shoe! It comes with two insoles that you can remove to customize your fit, including the Drilex® covered insole with Ageis® antimicrobial protection. The other insole supports your stride. A built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with a wide shank work together to soften and support your steps. Two hook-and-loop straps offer easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Force V Walking Shoes:
- Tri-support insole offers maximum support and comfort.
- Built-in heel cushion pad helps soften impact on the heel.
- Durable rubber outsole with a wide base helps keep you steady.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer provides rearfoot walking stability and holds the heel in place.
- Tempered steel shank adds arch support.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Force V Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Drilex® upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole with Drilex, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.