Step with cushioned softness and protection against blisters in Foot Zen by Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Low Cut Socks
An extremely soft layer of cushioning and blister protection makes these low cut socks a great choice for those with diabetes. Lower volume cushioning of very fine gauge terry construction helps soften your steps without adding bulk. The extra deep heel pocket minimizes bunching to prevent blisters, and the “Sensitive Top” knit construction offers a comfortable fit. Moisture-wicking Med Dry™ modified polyester helps keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Low Cut Socks:
- Handlinked, seamless toe closure helps eliminate rubbing across the top of your toes.
- Extra deep heel pocket helps keep the sock in place.
- Med Dry™ polyester wicks away moisture and allows air to circulate through the sock.
- Low volume cushioning softens your steps without bulk.
- Very low compression “Sensitive Top” won’t leave marks or inhibit blood circulation.
Other Important Information About Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Low Cut Socks:
- Yarn Content: 79% Med Dry polyester, 19% polyamide, 2% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash cool. Do not tumble dry. No bleach or fabric softener.