Dr. Comfort Men’s Roy Lace-Up Shoes help reduce the knee pain of osteoarthritis with Patented X-Sole Relief Technology
Just what the doctor ordered! This casual lace-up with patented X-Sole Relief Technology is designed to naturally change the load of walking across the knee—helping relieve knee pain associated with osteoarthritis. Specially designed flex zones are strategically placed in the durable EVA / rubber to promote normal motion, which helps alleviate pressure on the knee. The fit of the leather upper is easy to adjust with toggle closure.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Roy Lace-Up Shoes:
- Patented X-Sole Relief Technology incorporates specially designed flex zones in the outsole that allow for natural, barefoot-like movement.
- Biomechanical design promotes a better walking gait to help reduce pressure on the knee—great for those with osteoarthritis pain.
- Leather upper with lace-up styling and a toggle closure allows you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Roy Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.